Continuous Professional Development
Basic Functions & Responsibilities
- Preparation of Annual Training Plan (ATP)
- Organizing Training Sessions as per ATP
- Organizing short courses requested on a particular topic by AGP Office, Field Offices and Other Government Establishments
- To assess the training needs of Field Offices
- Collaboration with other academies/institutions
- Coordination with all the Regional Academies working under administrative control of PAAA, Lahore
- Announcement of course three weeks prior commencement.
- To invite all the Field Offices through:
- Phone calls
- Hiring experienced and knowledgeable resource persons
- Taking care of infrastructure, electronic aids and other accessories
- Providing comfortable surroundings and sitting arrangements
- Course contents are designed and developed by CD&MDU Wing of PAAA, Lahore.
- Upcoming and latest courses are designed by the Officers trained abroad.
- Course contents are provided to the resource persons.
- After course completion, course material is e-mailed to the participants as well.
- 113 Newly Recruited Senior Auditors of various Field Audit Offices
were trained by the SC wing.
- The SC wing not only met the target of Planned Courses but also conducted additional courses as Demanded by various offices/departments.
- The SC wing has successfully conducted 03 Workshops on “Quality Assurance & Use of Suitable Titles for Audit Paras” for BS-19 & 20 Officers at PAAA, Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi.
- The SC wing has successfully conducted 03 Workshops on “Report Writing” for BS-19 & 20 Officers at PAAA, Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi.
- A 03-Days workshop on “Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing Legislations Policies and Practices” is being arranged for Senior PA & AS Officers.
- Consequent upon acceptance of requisition of Controller General of Accounts the courses are being arranged for newly recruited Senior Auditors of various accounts offices.
CALENDAR OF COURSES FOR THE YEAR 2022-23
|Sr. #||Courses on||Duration||Start Date||End Date|
|1||Audit of Procurements (CPD Mandatory)||3 Days||4-Jul||6-Jul|
|2||New Accounting Model (NAM) (CPD-Mandatory)||3 Days||19-Jul||21-Jul|
|3||Audit of Internal Controls–Preparatory course on Certification in Internal Audit (CPD Mandatory)||5 Days||25-Jul||29-Jul|
|4||Certification Audit / FAM /Working Paper Kit||4 Days||15-Aug||18-Aug|
|5||Audit Planning (CPD Mandatory) Interpersonal||3 Days||August||August|
|6||Skills-Presentation & Communication Skills||2 Days||August||August|
|7||Rules of Business (ROB) / Secretariat Instruction (CPD Mandatory)||3 Days||7-Sep||9-Sep|
|8||Audit of Inventory Control and Stock Management||3 Days||12-Sep||14-Sep|
|9||Official Correspondence & Report Writing||2 Days||19-Sep||20-Sep|
|10||Understanding of Public Financial Management at Federal & Provincial Level (CPD Mandatory)||3 Days||26-Sep||27-Sep|
|11||Analysis of Financial Statement of Companies (CPD Mandatory)||3 Days||10-Oct||13-Oct|
|12||Strategic Level Understanding Fiscal and Monetary Policy (CPD Mandatory)||3 Days||17-Oct||19-Oct|
|13||PAC Briefs in Urdu with In page typing (CPD Mandatory)||4 Days||24-Oct||26-Oct|
|14||Quality Management Framework (QMF) (CPD Mandatory)||3 Days||7-Nov||9-Nov|
|15||Audit Of Public Works||3 Days||14-Nov||16-Nov|
|16||Cyber Space Security in public sector||3 Days||21-Nov||23-Nov|
|17||Negotiation Skills and Conflict Management (CPD Mandatory)||3 Days||5-Dec||7-Dec|
|18||Code of Ethics (ISSAI) (CPD Mandatory)||3 Days||12-Dec||13-Dec|
|19||DDO Training and Budget Preparation||3 Days||19-Dec||21-Dec|
|20||Audit of Fraud & Corruption (CPD Mandatory)||3 Days||9-Jan||11-Jan|
|21||Audit of Energy Sector||3 Days||16-Jan||18-Jan|
|22||FR/SR, Treasury Rules||2 Days||23-Jan||24-Jan|
|23||Anti-Money Laundering Initiatives (CPD)||3 Days||30-Jan||1-Feb|
|24||Forensic Audit (CPD Mandatory)||3 Days||1-Feb||3-Feb|
|25||Managing an Inclusive workplace (Gender/Special people etc.)||3 Days||6-Feb||8-Feb|
|26||Sustainable Development Goals (CPD)||3 Days||13-Feb||16-Feb|
|27||Audit of Subsidies||3 Days||20-Feb||22-Feb|
|28||Managing Work for DAC (CPD Mandatory)||3 Days||6-Mar||7-Mar|
|29||Pension Audit||3 Days||13-Mar||14-Mar|
|30||Course on Public Financial Management and Accounting Techniques||10 Days||20-Mar||30-Mar|
|31||Audit of Receipts||3 Days||3-Apr||5-Apr|
|32||International Competitive Bidding||3 Days||10-Apr||12-Apr|
|33||Audit of Foreign Aided Projects (CPD Mandatory)||3 Days||8-May||10-May|
|34||Project Auditing (PC I-V) (CPD Mandatory)||3 Days||15-May||17-May|
|35||Workshop on Public Financial Management (BPS 20-21)||3 Days||22-May||24-May|
|36||Citizen Participatory Audit||3 Days||29-May||31-May|
|Preparation of Annual Training Plan 2023-24|