Continuous Professional Development
Basic Functions & Responsibilities
- Preparation of Annual Training Plan (ATP)
- Organizing Training Sessions as per ATP
- Organizing short courses requested on a particular topic by AGP Office, Field Offices and Other Government Establishments
- To assess the training needs of Field Offices
- Collaboration with other academies/institutions
- Coordination with all the Regional Academies working under administrative control of PAAA, Lahore
- Announcement of course three weeks prior commencement.
- To invite all the Field Offices through:
- Phone calls
- Hiring experienced and knowledgeable resource persons
- Taking care of infrastructure, electronic aids and other accessories
- Providing comfortable surroundings and sitting arrangements
SALIENT FEATURES OF ANNUAL TRAINING PROGRAM COURSES 2018-19
- 32 courses have been approved in the ATP (2018-19) by the AGP Office.
- Moreover, Demand based courses are also being entertained.
- Course contents are designed and developed by CD&MDU Wing of PAAA, Lahore.
- Upcoming and latest courses are designed by the Officers trained abroad.
- Course contents are provided to the resource persons.
- After course completion, course material is e-mailed to the participants as well.
CALENDAR OF COURSES FOR THE YEAR 2019-20
|Sr. #||Courses on||Duration|
|1||Audit of Petroleum Sector||3 Days|
|2||Audit of Power Sector including Power Tariff Fixation||3 Days|
|3||Certification Audit / FAM / Working Paper Kit||3 Days|
|4||Change Management||3 Days|
|5||Audit of SGDs||3 Days|
|6||Audit of Social Safety Nets||3 Days|
|7||Stress Management||2 Days|
|8||Team Management||2 Days|
|9||Accrual Based Accounting||2 Days|
|10||Procurement Under PPRA||3 Days|
|11||Forensic Audit / Forensic Accounting||3 Days|
|12||Crash/Intensive Program for Skill Development of Officials (NaibQasid, Junior Auditors & Drivers)||2 Days|
|13||Evaluation of Internal Controls||3 Days|
|14||Workshop on Leadership||2 Days|
|15||Analysis Of Financial Statements||3 Days|
|16||Receipt Audit / Income Tax Laws / Sales Tax Laws & FED||4 Days|
|17||Client Facilitation & Satisfaction||3 Days|
|18||Official Correspondence & Report Writing||3 Days|
|19||Audit Of Fraud & Corruption||3 Days|
|20||Environment Audit||3 Days|
|21||Budgeting Under MTBF||2 Days|
|22||Audit Of Works||3 Days|
|23||Communication &Presentation Skills||4 Days|
|24||Anti Money Laundering Initiatives||3 Days|
|25||New Accounting Model (NAM)||3 Days|
|26||Workshop on QMF||2 Days|
|27||Code of Ethics||3 Days|
|28||Audit of Contract Management||3 Days|
|29||Audit of Pubic Private Partnership Projects||3 Days|
|30||Audit of Banks||3 Days|
|31||Project Management / Project Auditing & Accounting||4 Days|
|32||Pension Audit||2 Days|
|33||Assignment Accounts & SDAs||2 Days|
|34||Decision Making||2 Days|
|35||Conflict Management / Negotiation Skills||3 Days|
|36||Audit of Regularity Bodies||3 Days|
|37||Audit of Telecommunication Sector Organizations||3 Days|
|38||Audit of Public Debt Management||3 Days|
|39||CIPFA (Module 1 to 7)||10 Days|
|40||Certified Fraud Examiner Course||3 Days|
- 113 Newly Recruited Senior Auditors of various Field Audit Offices were trained by the SC wing.
- The SC wing not only met the target of Planned Courses but also conducted additional courses as Demanded by various offices/departments.
- The SC wing has successfully conducted 03 Workshops on “Quality Assurance & Use of Suitable Titles for Audit Paras” for BS-19 & 20 Officers at PAAA, Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi.
- The SC wing has successfully conducted 03 Workshops on “Report Writing” for BS-19 & 20 Officers at PAAA, Lahore, Islamabad and Karachi.
- A 03-Days workshop on “Anti-Money Laundering and Anti-Terrorist Financing Legislations Policies and Practices” is being arranged for Senior PA & AS Officers.
- Consequent upon acceptance of requisition of Controller General of Accounts the courses are being arranged for newly recruited Senior Auditors of various accounts offices.